Airfryers have gained a lot of attention in the past few years mostly due to the growing awareness of healthy cooking and eating. Many brands and models of airfryers have been released into the market, and one of the most popular is the Philips HD9240 Avance XL Digital Airfryer.
Manufactured by one of the leading kitchen appliance makers, Philips has again provided a new innovation that addresses the need of consumers who are looking to stay fit without compromising on their favorite fried foods.
Aside from being able to cook healthier fried dishes, there are other benefits that consumers can enjoy from using the Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer. It has a lot of new features that cannot be found even on the older models of airfryers released by Philips.
Larger Cooking Capacity
The older models of Philips airfryers usually come with a cooking capacity of 1.8 lbs. Although this is big enough for a single person, a couple, or a family of three, it is still not enough to cook large amounts of food which is good for more than 5 people. The Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer on the other hand comes with a 2.65 lbs. of cooking capacity which is 50% larger than the old models.
30% Faster Cooking Time
The Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer boasts cooking speed compared to other models of Philips Airfryers. In fact, you can cook a whole chicken in this appliance in over 30 minutes.
Cost-effective Kitchen Appliance
The Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer is not only usable for frying, but can also be used for roasting, grilling, and baking different kinds of food. When you buy the Philips HD9240/94 Airfryer Avance and put it in your kitchen, you basically get four types of cooking appliance molded into one. That’s a lot of savings considering that you only need one kitchen appliance to do four types of cooking.
Some of the features of the old Philips Airfryers are still present in the Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer, but there are additional features which makes this big brother of theirs a more appealing choice to buyers.
- Digital timer and auto shut-off feature ensures that food comes out cooked just right all the time
- Smart control which makes cooking a lot more convenient and easy
- Non-stick cooking baskets and pans which allows for easy cleaning and washing
Pros and Cons
As with other Philips airfryer models, there are some things which makes it a great choice, and there are others that make it less desirable.
- Larger cooking basket compared to other Philips Airfryer models
- Food comes out crispy on the outside but tender and juicy on the inside
- Smart preset button allows you to save the cooking settings of your favorite food so you don’t have to manually enter them every time you cook
- Cooking temperature of up to 390 degrees allows you to cook more types of food faster
- Large yet still light enough to be carried and moved around the kitchen
- No remaining odors of food after washing
- Comes with a free recipe book with 30 great tasting dishes which allows you to cook a variety of dishes to impress your family and guests
- White colored model are reported to fade a little after some time of usage
- Because it has more cooking capacity, it is larger than its older predecessors, making it difficult to store in kitchen cabinets. However, the amazing design (especially the black one) complements and adds more appeal to the kitchen, so there’s really no reason to store it away anyway.
The number of health conscious people are growing, and they understand that is possible when you eat healthy. When it comes to healthy eating, there are many routes that you can take like avoiding fatty foods.
However, with the Philips HD9240 Avance XL Digital Airfryer you no longer need to avoid fried foods as this airfryer guarantees that the foods coming out of its food basket is as healthy as it gets.
Some people think that foods fried in an airfryer does not taste as good as the ones cooked in a regular fryer, but they’re wrong. When it comes food, Philips is one brand that you can trust.The company and many of its patrons have testified and claimed that there’s no difference with foods cooked in the Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer when it comes to taste.
So now, you can enjoy your favorite fried foods in a healthier way without having to compromise on its taste.